My learning goal for term 3

My learning Goals for Term 3


What?


I have been identifying my literacy goals for the start of term 3
My reading teacher is Mrs Marsh
My writing teacher is Mr Rule


So What?


My handwriting goal is to flick and link correctly.


My spelling goal is to complete list 7.


My writing goal is to: write about a moment in time using a picture prompt.
                           use a variety of verbs and adjectives to make my writing more interesting, and
                                precise nouns.


My reading goal is to identify the structure and features of a moment in time/descriptive writing.


My blog goals are:
*  to use a variety of ways to show my learning (text, photos/images, video).
                            
            I am proud of getting most of my blogs done.

No comments:

Post a Comment